In the opening episode of Season 2, we are joined by our first guest Juan Latapi, remote worker and travel enthusiast. Juan was born in Mexico, but grew up in the USA where he also started his career path. How did he manage to keep his position and transition into a remote worker back in Mexico? Why does one start talking to his dogs when working from a living room sofa? Juan has joined us from Chicago while on his month long business trip to give us all the answers. We conclude this episode discussing the real Mexican tacos, and, of course, our new segment The Sounds of our Lives.
• Juan’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jlatapi/
• Serial Season 3 – https://serialpodcast.org/season-three
• Bo Eun Official (The Sounds of our Lives jingle) – https://www.facebook.com/boeunofficial/
• Toastmasters – https://www.toastmasters.org/about/all-about-toastmasters
• Adel’s new blogger muse – http://www.adelabohackova.com/blog/2019/2/8/en-my-new-blogger-muse
• Mike’s Metro blogpost – http://www.freelensers.fm/bonus-metro-around-the-world/